Thursday, November 1, 2012
October
Yesterday our church had Trunk-or-Treat. It was really fun! I dressed up as a taco! Five of my friends were Taco Bell hot sauce packets! It was awesome :) I took the PSAT in October, I thought it went pretty well. I'm glad it's over though! haha :) Our church youth group has started a new ministry called Dance Outreach. I think it's going to be awesome. We have two proffesional dance instructors who attend our church and they agreed to teach a two hour session once a month to our youth group and any friends we want to bring. I can't wait until the next one! I am now an official member of the worship team at my church. My dad is the worship leader and has been trying to get me to get on the team for a while. I started singing with them because of my friend who also sings. She convinced me to sing with her and it turned out to be not as bad as I thought it would be. I won't sing without her though! haha :) I went to the Rescue Conference 2012 last month. It was amazing! Francis Chan was one of the speakers and was very inspirational. Josh Shipp was another speaker and was inspirational and hilarious! The worship was amazing! I loved it! There was one "act" that performed called The Petting Zoo Band, and they were amazing! They drummed on a pile of junk and it sounded so cool! You should look them up! haha :) A guy that I knew when I was little played a song with the worship band. It's called "The Stand" by Hillsong United (or Kristian Stanfill), but he sang it in spanish! It was awesome, and so powerful. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that he's going to be the worship leader at our church's highschool winter camp this year! :) I can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OMG!! That is so AWESOME!! Im so happy for you!!
ReplyDelete