It's been a while since I wrote last. Also, I apologize for the doubles from polyvore. I'm still getting the hang of that :/ Anyway, we had a chili cookoff at church today! It was so fun! It was a fundraiser for Hume Lake. We raised $757! I'm out for summer. I got out May 18th. I'm so relieved that I don't have to worry about schoolwork anymore, but now I don't know what to do! haha :) We went camping for Memorial Day weekend. It was really fun :) We went with some old friends and had a great time. It was a bit colder than we had anticipated however, and we weren't able to take the boat out on the lake (that we were camping at) :/ I got my hair cut last Friday! It was a big deal because I donated it to Locks of Love. :) I got about 11 inches taken off! My hair is now at my chin, whereas before, it was about an inch above my waist. Last month we had another fundraiser for Hume. It was a lip-sync contest. Some of the acts were amazing! The winners definately deserved it! :) After the contest there was a Sleepsies, which is when the highschoolers from youth group sleep over at the church. We went to see The Avengers! I really liked it! :) We had so much fun that day! :) Well, that's all the important and exciting events that I can think of right now. TTYL :)
No comments:
Post a Comment