On March 30th I went to my friend's house and spent the night. Her family is amazing! We stayed up really late listening to music and talking. The next morning we made french toast. We had hoped it wouldn't rain that day because we were going to Gilroy Gardens. Unfortunately our wishes were not granted and it rained most of the day. Never the less, that weekend was one of the best weekends of my life! Despite the rain, all the rides were open and we got to go around the park doing whatever we wanted. We went on the Quicksilver 6 times! We went on the Mushroom Swing twice and both times someone barfed :p I just wanted to write this down so I won't easily forget it (although I could probably do without the Mushroom Swing memory). :)
Ttyl and something about an alligator :)
No comments:
Post a Comment